Thursday, May 15, 2008

8 things about me

8 really random facts …. because I was tagged by Adrienne:

1. I am a ‘what you see is what you get’ kind of guy so I doubt anyone will read anything here that surprises them much.
2. I believe there will be Mexican food in heaven.
3. If I was told to pick anywhere in the world to live it would be the hill country of Texas. I’ve seen some cool places and would like to see even more but there is no place on earth quite like Texas.
4. I cannot stand for there to be any white on my fingernails so I cut them often and short. Some assume I bite my fingernails but do not. It comes from being the son of a mechanic and hating anything under them – especially grease.
5. I most often just want to know the bottom line so I have a hard time with people who over-explain things or repeat themselves (I heard you the third time …). This makes me less relational so I need to tolerate it more.
6. I am a tight wad.
7. I am mostly a happy loner.
8. I feel out of sorts when I don’t have a book I am currently reading.

I am not going to tag anyone because being a loner, everyone I know has been tagged already.