Wednesday, July 05, 2006

July 4th Firecracker 4


The firecracker four was a family affair this year. Jakeb and I ran the four miler. Andrea and Tori walked the two miler and Anna ran the kids K. Andrea’s sister Gwen and her kids Shannon and Matthew walked the two miler as well.

Jakeb finished in 36:47 – pretty well since it is his longest run in over a month and has done very little training since he has been busy camping.

I ran 32:33.

It was hot but I remember past years being worse. I saw a lot of people that I know. It was a good day to run.

Now it’s off to lunch with my parents – B-B-Que. And fireworks tonight with Andrea’s side of the family if the weather holds out.

We are leaving at the end of this week for a camping trip. All of us are looking forward to swimming, hiking, swimming, running, swimming, and other stuff and swimmimg.