Monday, July 25, 2011

Incubus in Kuala Lampur Malaysia

Andrea, Anna and I made a weekend road trip to Malaysia this weekend. They tagged along really. We went so I could see Incubus in concert.

Incubus is really good live. This was the first time I have seen them. I was surprised the most by how everyone around me knew all of the words to all of the songs and sang along sometimes at the top of their lungs. The only other time that has happen to me to this extent was at a Wilco concert although the Wilco fans were much less enthusiastic.

During the opening song people were jumping around so much I had to work really hard to stay on my feet. At the end of the song I was easily ten yards away from the spot I occupied at the beginning.

The music was amazing. I am looking forward to seeing them again.

The photo and video are from my iPhone.